Join our Lakes Dermatology Spa VIP Club now. Indulge your senses and treat your skin with an hour service every month. For just $99 per month (on auto pay), you get the following:
A SkinCeuticals mini product kit at your first appointment (value $30).
The first appointment will include a consultation with a Spa service technician who will evaluate your skin and help you select the proper first treatment for you.
Ongoing assessment will occur to make sure you are getting the right services for your needs at each appointment thereafter.
Then monthly you will get:
- 1 Scheduled 60 minute treatment (Standing appointments are available)
- Choose from the list of services below each valued at $125 or more
- SkinCeuticals Salicylic & Mandelic Acid Peel, Glycolic & Lactic Acid Peel, Chemical Peel – Micropeel 20% or 30%*, Alpha Beta Peel, Vitamin C Firming Masque, Pigment Balancing Masque*, or Advanced Corrective Peel* (*these services can include an upgrade of a Retinol 1.0 Booster for just $10 more at the time of service – 50% off the normal price)
- Silkpeel Dermalinfusion Custom Facial, solutions include – Vitamin C, Hydrating (Hyaluronic Acid), Clarifying (Salicylic), or Brightening (Lumixyl)
- Lumecca IPL to the hands
Here’s how the membership works:
- 12 month membership agreement with one service per month.
- Your valid ID and credit card will be kept on file and auto-billed each month on the 1st (or first business day thereafter) for $99.
- Monthly fees cannot be paid with gift cards, certificates, or coupons. Credit/debit card payment only.
- 24 hour cancellation required or your service will be considered void for that month.
- Services do not roll over. You must get one of the noted services each month. No missing months or pushing services forward or backward into other months.
- Services are per person. You may not gift them to anyone else.
- 30 day written cancellation policy in effect per Nevada law. All membership cancellations require 30 days written notice and are effective 30 days after the date received. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled.
- Any other services done during a month will be done at the regular prices.